You have made the decision to invest time in yourself in your eyes, in your soul.
Why the soul, because we all have the feeling that when we look someone directly in the eye, we enter a part of that person’s soul. Eyes are a mirror of our emotional state, our openness, they communicate, exchange. They are a mirror of our health, they are a reflection of the state of our mind.
No one can smile like our eyes!
They are directly connected to our liver. And if our liver is covered with toxins, then our eyes are dull, tired, the color is darkened. No clarity.
In this module, I present 14 exercises that will involve the eye muscles and the eye area.
14 videos with the necessary explanation are included.
You will learn how to tighten, but also to relax, rest your eyes!
We will also do an acupressure!
Here are 14 exercises I present to you:
- Eye flex – hands free
- Eye flex – with hands
- Eye bag toner – hands free
- Eye bag toner – with hands
- Crow’s feet press – with hands
- Under eye smoother – with hands
- Under eye relaxer – with hands
- No more tired eye’s – hands free
- No more tired eye’s – with hands
- Pencil push up for the eye’s
- Eye opening binocular pose
- Creating eye symmetry – with hands
- Mini facelift
- Acupressure point push
Before you start practicing you need to:
- Take photos (before and after)
- Think about what your goal is
- Wash your hands
- Wash your face (lukewarm-cold water)
- Put a suitable face cream (oil)
- Drink enough water (about 2L)
- Stand in front of the mirror
- Take your time
- Set aside 5-10 minutes for yourself each day
The fact is that we do not like aging, that we do not accept it so easily, and as time passes by we do not like to stand in front of the mirror anymore.
Eyelids, eyebrows, pulled by the gravitation, small tiny eyes, redness in the eye”s, poor eyesight, wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness do not make us happy.
Exercise will improve the blood supply to our eyes and the area around the eyes. When nutrients reach our eyes through the blood, then we will feel the first results. The more you practice, the better the results will be.
Exercise for at least 5 minutes a day. Set aside that time.
Your eyes will thank you in the end!
And you will be very satisfied!
You will regain your self-confidence and a good mood!
I am here to answer your questions and guide you.
I would also like to hear how satisfied you are with the course and how much you would recommend it to others.
Finally, send me your photo before and after.
Let’s regain our shine and natural beauty !!!