What is Face Yoga and Why You Should Try It
January 6, 2023 by Viki
If you’re looking for a natural way to improve the appearance and tone of your skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and reduce stress, you may want to consider giving face yoga a try.
Face yoga, also known as facial exercise, is a type of exercise that involves making specific facial expressions and performing specific movements and massages with the muscles in your face. The goal of face yoga is to improve the tone and elasticity of the skin on your face, as well as reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Face yoga can help to improve circulation and reduce stress.
There are many different face yoga exercises that you can try, and they can be done as part of a daily self-care routine. Some popular face yoga exercises include:
- The Big “O”: This exercise smoothens nasolabial folds lines and it improves the blood circulation in the entire face and neck.
- The Forehead Lift: This exercise helps you lift your forehead so it looks like a natural facelift but using the muscles via the exercises in such a way that they get toned.
- The Crow’s Feet: This exercise involves working in your eye area so you can reduce/prevent Crow’s Feet.
To get started with face yoga, all you need is a comfortable place to sit or stand and a few minutes of free time. You can find many different face yoga routines online, or you can create your own customized routine based on your specific concerns and goals.
One of the great things about face yoga is that it is a natural, non-invasive way to improve the appearance and health of your skin. Unlike some other anti-aging treatments, face yoga does not involve any chemicals or surgical procedures, and it is generally safe for people of all ages and skin types.
In addition to its skin-related benefits, face yoga also helps improve overall well-being. By taking a few minutes each day to focus on your facial muscles and your breath, you can help to relax and de-stress, which can have a positive impact on your overall health and happiness.
Overall, face yoga is a simple, convenient, and effective way to improve the appearance and health of your skin. So why not give it a try? Your face (and your stress levels) will thank you.
Face Yoga Online
Get access to over 70+ online videos and Face Yoga Lessons. You will learn the following:
- Face Yoga poses for warming-up,
- Toning and stretching the facial muscles,
- Facial Care,
- How to correctly exercise each specific facial area: forehead, eye, cheeks, mouth, lips, jawline & neck
- Acupressure points
- Your own Face Yoga Exercise Calendar,
- Online support,